- Property Viewings require a Pre-Qualification Process:
- Step 1: Determine the rent range for which your household qualifies (1 week of bring home pay approximately equal to the rent rate) and view Available Rentals in your range.
- Step 2: Complete/Submit the "Schedule a Tour" form for the property(ies) of interest-located on the Details page of the Available Property. PLEASE ALLOW 24-48 HOUR FOR REVIEW. Our office will contact you after reviewing the form and provide a lockbox code to qualifying prospects
- Step 3: After viewing the interior, you may complete/return an Application along with the $50 Non-Refundable Application Fee (for 2 applicants; $20 for each additional applicant).
- Step 4: Process time normally takes 24-48 hours. We will notify you of the outcome as soon as this information is available. As long as you have provided accurate information on your application, you will be notified promptly.
The general income requirement is based on a 1:4 ratio meaning your total monthly NET (bring home) income divided by 4 should equal the rent rate. For example: Net income is $2400÷ 4 = $600. You qualify for a unit in the $600 range. We will also review rental references, public record information, criminal background, and credit in order to make a decision. We may use a third party provider to obtain this information.