- Most of our properties can be viewed by checking out the key from our office between 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. We require a copy of valid picture ID and $20 refundable key deposit. Keys must be returned by 5:00 p.m. on same day of check-out. Some properties may only be shown by appointment and will be noted as such. Please contact our office to schedule a viewing of these specific properties.
- Step 1: View the property as indicated above;
- Step 2: Complete an application-available in our lobby or by download from our webpage
- Step 3: Turn in the fully completed application along with proof of all income, copies of picture IDs for all applicants and occupants 18 years or older, and $40 cash or money order non-refundable processing fee for up to 2 applicants. Additional applicants $20/each. Incomplete/inaccurate applications and/or associated documents may delay response time;
- Step 4: Process time normally takes approximately 2 business days. We will notify you of the outcome as soon as this information is available. As long as you have provided accurate contact information on your application, you will be notified promptly.
The general income requirement is based on a 1:4 ratio meaning your total monthly net (bring home) income divided by 4 should equal the rent rate. For example: Net income is $2400÷ 4 = $600. You qualify for a unit in the $600 range. We will also review rental references, public record information, criminal background, and credit in order to make a decision. We may use a third party provider to obtain this information.